An orangery or orangerie was a room or a dedicated building on the grounds of fashionable residences from the 17th to the 19th centuries where orange and other fruit trees were protected during the winter, as a very large form of greenhouse or conservatory.
Braisty Estate near Harrogate
Such a beautiful sunny day, the light shards coming the glass ornate Orangery frame looked to soak our couple in stands of warmth.
Wedding breakfast set up in rose gold & exquisite flower arrangements.
- Cake & Macarons: The Confetti Cakery
- Dresses: Kate Beaumont & Francis Bridal
- Stationary: The Wells Makery
- Flowers: Lucy Macnicoll
- Venue: Braisty Estate, Summberbridge
- Hair & Make up: April Cunningham